A SHITHEAD FOR ALL SEASONS



Well, you just must admire Pat Robertson.   I do.  In March 2013 he is quoted as responding to the query,  “Can demonic spirits attach themselves to inanimate objects.   “The answer is yes,”  he asserted.  Now that is special.  That is delicious. That is spectacular or even impressissimo.  I would suspect that he was misquoted except that it is concurrent (has the same shocking voltage) with so much other bullshit that he has offered.   And he ran to be our president.  No, you say?  Yes, oh, yes he did!

I have strayed haven’t I.  But we must admire Mr. R as I said because he provides such flagrant stupidity for us, and with a sweet smile.  I have always said that catholic committee work was the best source of comedy but I need to make room for Pat.

Consider used clothing.  He says it could have demonic spirits attached.  (perhaps under the armpits). You can get plenty of it for cheap at rummage, garage, goodwill sales.  For the squeamish I recommend the wash and spin dry cycle.   Oh, and use the Exorcism cycle for sure.  For my own used undies and things I invite Pattie Robinson over to sniff check them and do a personal prayer over them.  But I will wash them again after.   Don’t want Patties germs on them.    Who knows  what sort of boogies he may have.  Some times the ones who scream loudest have the most dirtiness to hide. 

So back again to admiration.   I have met several people in my lifetime who were solid gold ass holes of one category or another.   You can see them now in plastic sheaths at the Washington Bureau of Standards.  These are people of importance to measure others against.  Pat is such an one.  None finer in the category of Major  Flim Flam Artists of America with laurel wreath and oak leaf cluster.
Ain’t he cute?   What a guy!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Devotees