BILL'S CONSUMER REPORT ON PRAYER SERVICE March 10, 2013 Since I have been getting unreliable even crappy service in my prayer department I have decided to switch to another provider. Considered the moron god but he was off duty. The jovie witless god was on a journey. Catholics are without a god since the poop plans to retire: I'll check back. My paperboy is more reliable than any gods in office today although he, newsboy, usually fails to put the news into a bin I expressly made to keep it, the paper, off the rain and snow. But that still is ok as our newspaper has no intrinsic merit unless you need to wrap fish. So in the god business I am presently in arrears on my dues while I select a better prayer supplier. Hey, why send the big bucks when I'm not getting any delivery on my orders. Land's End and L.L.Bean deliver postage free on my prayers to them. I likely will select one of those or go back to some of the unemployed gods. Neptune delivered for your typhoons and Thor was accurate on the lightning shots specially when he hit the churches and synagogues and the islamie places. Venus is good on the half shell and nice shape too. Perhaps I will go with George Bush though as he is good on the shock plus awe and for slaughtering requests. I wonder who did more killing of innocents, catholics, islamies or Bushies? It wasn't the prots as they got a late start though they tried hard. What was my topic? Oh, yes prayer and why bother. Still, some new god blood could perk things up some. Which gods would you nominate for better service? There will always be new ones; they pop up all the time. We have the morons they were invented by Joe, the con, Smith in the 1880's. But the newest god I know of it would be John Frum. Yes, John Frum, elected in the early 1940's by pacific islanders. Doubt me on that one? Don't blame you. Still see 'Cargo Cults' in Wikipedia for details and warship sites [I know your won't but you aughta; you will be the better for it] . And John has tons of evidence to go on. He hasn't delivered for a while but in god shopping I am big on evidence. Tooth Fairy has evidence too but responds only on exchange under pillows. If you leave a gold crowned tooth she will give you a quarter. Not a fair bargain so I will go back with John Frum who really brought the goods to the islanders during WWII. If we get another pacific war I want to be ready so I WILL go with Johnny for sure, you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Devotees